The greenfield settlment opportunities identified by the Municiapality, Ambito di Trasformazione C1 – Corso Ugo La Malfa, publicly-owned, extended for 15,500 sqm, is available for management / office use and is close to the main infrastructure networks, two km away from the most important local communication ways, and three km away from the Vigevano railway station.
In order to enhance the settlement opportunity, the Municipality, thanks to the regional contribution, will put in place some strategic interventions, among which the requalification of the accesses of the settlement opportunity and the regeneration of the area facing the railway station as preferential access of the settlement opportunity.
Among the commitments of the Municipality, the implementation of the Telematics Desk, thanks to a fair management, in both means and time, of more than 2,000 administrative practices and the supply of the Business IT file, already in 2018, thanks to systematically closing (Impresainungiorno) of at least 80% of the practices.
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 9.5‰ in the areas identified.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.