Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF SONDRIO (SO)
The settlement opportunity identified by the Sondrio Municipality is the brownfield, publicly owned area "Castello Masegra", of over 1,000 square meters of SLP building.
Following the signing of the attractiveness Agreement, Sondrio intends to implement internet connectivity in optical fiber, to improve the offices’ efficiency on web portals and in particular on Impresainungiorno. Moreover, it plans the purchase of facilities and technological equipment for the set-up of the conference room at Palazzo Pretorio, which houses training courses, local opportunities promotion interventions, and qualified assistances to the entrepreneurs.
The Sondrio Municipality is very active in streamlining, as it uses and implements both the telematic desk and the corporate IT file for data and documents presentations, including the status of practices verifiable directly from your PC.
In terms of tax reliefs, it provides for a reduction of both the TARI (by 20%) for all investors who intend to establish themselves in the proposed areas, and the charges necessary for the change of intended use, by 5%.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10,8‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use for the identified areas by 5%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.