Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF SOLFERINO (MN)
The settlement opportunity identified by the Solferino Municipality is the publicly owned, greenfield area "Settlements in the Artisan Zone", of approximately 13,500 sqm.
In addition to the construction of urbanization works concerning the reconstruction of the road surface and signs, the construction of a video surveillance system, the redevelopment of the public LED lighting system and the connection to the ultra-wide band of the streets next to the opportunity area, the Municipality aims to carry out marketing and promotion actions.
The Municipality of Solferino is very active in streamlining, as it uses and implements both the telematic desk and the corporate IT file for the presentation of data and documents including the status of practices verifiable directly from your PC.
In terms of tax concessions, it provides for the 21% TARI reduction for all investors who intend to settle in the proposed areas and reduces the standard urbanization charges (9.51 € / m2) and improvement (7.51 € / m2) as well the charges necessary for the change of intended use, of 21% for the areas identified.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.'
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10,2‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 21% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: Standard parameter of the Municipality: €/sqm 9,51 Improvement parameter for the identified areas: €/sqm 7,51
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 21%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.