Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF SAN BASSANO (CR)
The private opportunity identified by the Municipality in the Cremona province is a greenfield area of 81,000 sqm, called “Area di Trasformazione San Bassano”, to be intended for industrial/craft, management/offices, logistic use.
The municipal administration, by participating in the AttrACT expression of interest, has equipped itself with a Masterplan that has allowed it to verify, increase and enhance the resilience, security safety and sustainability of the new settlements in the areas promoted by the tender; with the activity of the Sportello Aree, the Municipality has also favored the meeting between supply and demand by trying to provide potential investors with qualified assistance and reliable data.
Among the commitments made by the Municipality, in terms of simplification, the use and implementation of both the telematics desk and the business IT file while, on the level of fiscal and economic incentives, relevant is the exemption of IMU payment for the first three years of settlement.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for IMU [municipal property tax] exemption for the first three years + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of LESS than 11.4‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follow:
Standard parameter of the Municipality:
Urb. 1^ 2.62 Euro/smq;
Urb. 2^ 1.14 Euro/smq;
ECol 1.49 Euro/smq
Improvement parameter for the identified areas:
reduction by 50% of all the parameters mentioned above.
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use for the identified areas, as follow:
Reduces from a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 40% of the compensatory standards.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.