Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF ROVERBELLA (MN)
The Roverbella Municipality took part in the AttrACT Program, identifying four settlement opportunities located in its territory. The selected areas are all greenfield (i.e. undeveloped, vacant lands), extended for over 121,000 sqm. The building arear of the P.L. La Stazione are Edilisirminone Srl, RoverScalo Snc., Roverscalo Srl and Smeraldo, which are private owned lands, intended for industrial / craft use.
After signing the Attractiveness Agreement, Roverbella is willing to renovate the municipal property as a multipurpose space, placed at the service of production activities and to set up a virtual room to be transferred to use to businesses realities through a special agreement.
The Roverbella Municipality ensures the implementation of all the planned commitments within the AttrACT announcement, going from the use of the telematics desk for the constant monitoring of the practices, to the payment simplification with a single interlocutor, to the enhancement of the business IT file, and to the training course for its S.U.S.P. operators. As well as all its fiscal and economic incentives, from the TARI exemption to the clearing of the IMU and TASI credits and debs, and so on.
Particularly, the following interventions are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 10.6‰
- Provides a TARI exemption.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development ezpenses, as follows: Urbanization costs amount to € 9.00 / sqm. Those related to primary urbanization are considered to be fulfilled, therefore the operator who settles will be exempted from paying the share of primary urbanization equal to 4.50 euros / sqm. The urbanization costs in line with the commitments made when participating in the Attract project are therefore reduced by 50%. Please refer to the table for calculating charges excluded from the incentive areas
- Eliminate any quality standards in the event of changes in use towards the permitted destinations.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.