Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF CLUSONE (BG)
There are two brownfield settlement opportunities identified by the Municipality, one public and one private, to be used for tourism and management activities, for a total gross area of over 4,733 square meters: Cloister - Convitto Angelo Maj and Ecoforum combined opportunity.
To enhance the two areas, the Municipality, thanks to the regional contribution, will put in place some strategic interventions, including the redevelopment of the Cloister A. Maj and the creation of a strategic marketing plan, drafting an operational analysis dossier of the context of Clusone and the possible solutions to be implemented.
Among the commitments undertaken by the Municipality, the creation of the Telematic Desk and the correct supply of the corporate IT file. In addition, the reduction of urbanization charges, which are eliminated through contributions for the renovation of the cloister facades, is particularly significant.
Particularly, the following measures / incentives are being applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses by 100% of the identified areas.
- Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 100%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
Why invest in Casalmaggiore?
Clusone is attractive for those who want to invest in the bleisure travelers market, a segment that offers significant opportunities, which originates mainly, even if not exclusively, from MICE tourism (Meeting, Incentives, Conferences and Exibitions), which is growing rapidly throughout Italy.
Accessibility, outdoor activities, food and wine, art and culture are the advantages of Clusone's offer, and are characteristics appreciated by bleisure tourists. In fact, Clusone is easily accessible, as it is located just 40 minutes from Bergamo, from Orio al Serio airport and from the Bergamo and Lombardy trade fairs and conference facilities. Its territory offers cycle-pedestrian paths, winter sports facilities and more, surrounded by greenery, also the Orange Flag of the Touring club. It offers typical products and traditional recipes, a wide range of restaurants, farmhouses and wine bars, "a journey through tradition and local culture!" and it is a concentrate of history, architecture and masterpieces of great importance, in a unique, medieval, esoteric atmosphere.
The history of Clusone is that of an important political-administrative, religious and commercial center, testified by the buildings that characterize it, strategically positioned in the Seriana Valley and well connected to the other institutional and commercial centers in the area. The focal point of the valley linked to services, is the business and work environement. Clusone is also the most important municipality for number of inhabitants, over 8,600, which represents around 10% of the entire Seriana Valley, and 900 businesses. The most recent dynamics, relative to the companies active in the area, confirm the contractions in the traditional manufacturing and construction sectors and show processes of outsourcing the local economy with the need to trigger new development processes and a propensity for the introduction of elements and models of innovation.
Therefore, investing in turism in this area and enhancing the business travels trend, known as Bizcation, which combines work trips with the opportunity to get away and recharge, could be the right decision, so as developing new technologies and spreading new activities and investments methods.
The theme of work, especially linked to the tertiary - managerial - services sector, can and must itself be- together with the tourism theme - an essential pillar for the construction of an innovative strategy for the regeneration of the spaces of the Cloister-Boarding School A. Maj and of the tertiary-managerial center Ecoforum, the opportunities proposed by the Municipality with the AttrACT program. The former is in fact an ideal site to create a unique accommodation for blaisure travelers, smart workers, workation, freelancers, creatives and digital entrepreneurs, as well as the latter, the Ecoforum, which can be used as a coworking space for blaisure travelers, professionals , new entrepreneurs and startuppers.