Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF CARAVAGGIO (BG)
Available to investors for establishing industrial / craft activities, is a publicly owned 23,700 square meters greenfield area in the municipal area of Caravaggio, the "Industrial Development Area - Via Panizzardo Management".
The Municipality plans to carry out the renovation of the municipal building for the creation of new desks for businesses and citizens, in order to provide it with capital goods for the improvement of the services provided.
Among the commitments undertaken by the Municipality, the supply of the Company Information File, the 20% reduction in TARI and the IMU and TASI debts and credits compensations.
Particularly, the following measures / incentives are being applied by the Municipality:
• Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
• Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
• Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
• Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
• Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
• Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
• Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
• Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
• Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
• Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 8.5‰ in the areas identified.
• Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by 20% from the current amount.
• Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
• Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: Standard parameter of the Municipality: €/sqm 35.00 Improvement parameter for the identified areas: €/sqm 28.79
• Reduces the qualitative standard and any expenses needed to change designation of use by 5%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
• Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
• Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
• Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.