Agreement for attractiveness between Regione Lombardia and THE MUNICIPALITY OF ACQUAFREDDA (BS)
The settlement opportunities proposed by the Municipality of Acquafredda are two privately owned greenfield areas: the first of 11,933 square meters called "Zona Industriale Est - Lotto Decumana" and the second of 17,273 square meters called "Zona Industriale Est - Lotti Piva" both intended for industrial/artisanal activities.
Thanks to the Agreement, some work has already been made in the municipal area, including the requalification of road infrastructures and the purchase of equipment and technologies, to set up and upgrade the service center for innovation and business promotion. Also, a review of the General Regulatory Plan (PGT) of the Municipality was made.
The Municipality of Acquafredda pays particular attention to simplification, it uses and implements the electronic desk and, through SUAP, supplies the Electronic Company File. The Municipality also provides a TARI [waste disposal tax] exemption for three years. In detail, the Municipality implements the following actrions:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate for type D buildings equal to 10.5‰, from which 7.6‰ to the State and 2.90‰ for the municipality, in the identified areas valid for the first three years.
- Provides a TARI exemption for the first three years.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses, as follows: Standard parameter of the Municipality: INDUSTRY AND HANDICRAFT Urb.Prim.: € 3.24/smq Urb.Sec.: €1.5/smq Smalt.Rif.: €1.26/smq MANAGERIAL COMMERCIAL Urb. Prim.: € 13.24/smq Urb.Sec: €3.31/smq Improvement parameter for the identified areas: 20%.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.