Mantua Agriculture & Sustainability Project (MASP) aims to create a centre of training and innovation able to improve competitiveness and environmental sustainability of local agriculture and agribusiness companies.
MASP location is an area of 13.000 sqm part of the 17th century Villa Guerrieri Gonzaga in the province of Mantua, heart of the Po Valley, in north east Italy.
MASP regards the renovation of the Villa in order to build an hub for the management of knowledge flows and technology transfer from research institutes to local companies via 3 main activities:
• work-oriented master and post-diploma courses about agricultural and agri-food topics in particular on the technological and economic side;
• agricultural business services and technology transfer;
• agri-food local excellence promotion.
Sustinente is a municipality in the Province of Mantua, located about 140 kilometers southeast of Milan and about 11 kilometers southeast of Mantua.
Hospitality/tourism / Student Housing: 360 sqm
Education and Training: 1.200 sqm
Retail: 100 sqm
Turistico/Ricettivo, Istruzione e formazione, Commerciale/vendita al dettaglio, Residenziale per studentati, Servizi
Investors, Sviluppatori, Operatori
asset value 650.000,00 €
investment value 7.250.000,00 € (equity 3.575.000,00 €)
The strengths of the project are:
1. the quantity of active enterprises, especially in the agricultural and agri-food sector, on the territory;
2. the Villa, of great historical and artistic value;
The opportunities that this project allows to seize are:
3. improve the performance of local businesses and the well-being of the territory;
4. implement innovation and sustainability of business activities;