Agreement for attractiveness between
THE MUNICIPALITY OF VILLASANTA (MB)
Villasanta is the 49th Municipality to subscribe to the Attractiveness Agreement with the Lombardy Region. The settlement opportunity identified by the Municipality is the private-owned, brownfield area, extended for 3,338 sqm, called Building Realtek.
The Municipality is committed to improve the accessibility to the settlement opportunity through the realization of a roundabout and new parking spots, for which is estimated an expenditure equal to €170,000, other than incrementing the technological supply of the Administration in order to grant efficient and innovative business services up to €2,800.
The Villasanta Municipality is very active on streamlining, as it uses and implements both the Telematics Desk and the Business IT File (Impresainungiorno) for data and documents’ presentation, including the status of practices, which is directly verifiable from your own PC. In a year and a half, the Municipality issued 640 practices.
Regarding fiscal concessions, the Municipality is planning to declare preventively all the urbanistic and construction charges, committing not to introduce additional ones.
In particular, the following interventions have been applied by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.