Agreement for attractiveness between Regione Lombardia and THE MUNICIPALITY OF PAVONE DEL MELLA (BS)
In the territory of Pavone del Mella, a 16,390 sqm, greenfield and privately-owned area, located in Via Einaudi, is available to investors for the establishment of industrial/craft activities.
Among the interventions within the Agreement, the redevelopment and enhancement of some road infrastructures, aimed at improving local attractiveness and mobility; the adaptation of the Territorial Government Plan; the promotion of the area through the production and distribution of promotional material.
The Municipality has reduced the TARI [waste disposal tax] on the identified opportunities by 35%. The city has also implemented the electronic company file, improving the organization of the One-Stop Business Advisory Centre, with the aim to simplify the administrative procedures for businesses. In detail, the Municipality implements the following actions:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction expenses, making sure not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 7.6‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the TARI [waste disposal tax] by at least 35% from the current amount.
- Provides reimbursement of IMU and TASI debits and credits.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses of at least 20%, as follows: Sum of charges 9.94€ Improvement parameter for the identified areas: 7.86€.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.
- Enables forms of collaboration with the credit institutions in the region.