Agreement for attractiveness between Regione Lombardia and THE MUNICIPALITY OF BESOZZO (VA)
The settlement opportunity proposed by the Municipality of Besozzo is La Fornace a 10,100 square meters area. The brownfield area is privately owned and is intended to be used for industrial / craft activities.
The Agreement envisages, as priority interventions in the Municipality, the expansion of the methane gas network in the industrial space, including the area covered by the AttrACT tender, and the purchase of equipment and technologies for setting up and strengthening innovation and entrepreneurial promotion centers or services.
The agreement includes, among the priority interventions in the municipal area, the improvement of both accessibility and road services within the area covered by the AttrACT call, as well as the purchase of equipment and technological facilities for the setting up and upgrading of innovation or business promotion centers or services.
The Municipality is very active in terms of streamlining, as it uses and implements the "Telematic Desk" for the constant monitoring of practices, and simplifies the payment management through a single interlocutor for all the charges due to the Municipality and other entities. In terms of tax breaks, it provides an IMU + TASI rate of 8.64 ‰ and a reduction in urbanization charges.
In particular, the following measures / incentives are being implemented by the Municipality:
- Guarantees that the Action Plan presented by the company is adopted by the City Council in less than 90 days from the date the request was registered.
- Releases, upon a complete request being made, a Planning Permission in less than 60 days from the request.
- Ensures an online 'front office' service or a dedicated section in the municipality's portal where investors or potential investors can find all useful information.
- Uses and implements the 'electronic desk'.
- Simplifies payments by creating a single contact for the payment of all expenses owed to the municipality and other entities.
- Uses the SUAP [single contact point for productive activity] for proper additions to the Electronic Company File.
- Guarantees a training course for the SUAP operators.
- Participates in training programs related to the Electronic Company File.
Economic and fiscal incentives
- Declares in advance all the urban planning and construction making sur not to introduce additional expenses.
- Provides for an IMU [municipal property tax] + TASI [municipal tax on community services] tax rate of 8.64‰ in the areas identified.
- Reduces the primary and secondary land development expenses for the identified areas, as follows: Standard parameter of the Municipality: territorial coverage T4 NEW CONSTRUCTION Costs of urban planning primary: 9,91/€smq Costs of urban planning secondary: 6,35/€smq S.R. 3,22/€smq REDEVELOPED Costs of urban planning primary: 4,95/€smq Costs of urban planning secondary: 3,18/€smq S.R. 1,61/€smq Improvement parameter for the identified areas: 20 €/sqm.
Promotional activities and assistance to investors
- Provides preliminary consulting services and support to companies in the presentation and implementation of their projects, with the issuance of written opinions if requested in the proposal.
- Holds regular meetings to solve any problems with the investment process and to provide support regarding methods for payment of local taxes.