- It’s official – AttrACT and Invest in Lombardy are the winners of the fDi Strategy Awards 2020, in the Infrastructure category.
The upcoming outstanding regional infrastructural opportunities - 2026 Winter Olympics and reconversion of the World EXPO Milano 2015 site - together with the strong strategy and commitment of the region towards FDI attraction and territorial development, contributed to the victory.
- Lombardy is the most developed Italian region in the data center and #ICT industries, both in terms of turnover and number of employees. Discover more reading the Data Centers in Lombardy booklet.
- Lombardy is the most developed Italian region in the lifescience sector, both considering the production value and the number of employees. The whole industry has an impact on the national total, which is equal to the 31% of production, 25% of the value added and 20% of employment. Discover why and how to successfully invest in Lombardy in the lifescience field, have a look at the new lifescience booklet!
- Invest in Lombardy published a new report with some FDI key-data (2017-2019) related to Lombardy region, giving evidence of the sectors deemed to be the most strategic and some of the most important players among the enterprises that decided to invest in the region.
- Invest in Lombardy pubblica il nuovo Booklet Advanced Manufacturing, strumento breve ed efficace che fornisce utili spunti sul settore Manifatturiero in Lombardia.
- Lombardy is one of the strongest European economies, a worldwide renowned business hub, one of the top regions for innovation, talents, hard and soft infrastructures. Find out more about the attractiveness of Lombardy in this short video.
- Invest in Lombardy pubblica il nuovo Booklet Aerospace, strumento breve ed efficace che fornisce utili spunti sul settore Aerospaziale in Lombardia.
- È aperto il bando per la concessione della gestione dell'ex Grand Hotel di San Pellegrino Terme. Termini e modalità di partecipazione sul sito del Comune di San Pellegrino.
- AttrACT, un programma innovativo a supporto dell'attrattività del territorio e della semplificazione. Per saperne di più, scarica la presentazione sul Programma AttrACT (versione in italiano e in inglese) promosso da Regione Lombardia in collaborazione con Unioncamere Lombardia e Promos Italia.
- Afflusso di investimenti diretti dall’estero sul cloud. Dopo Amazon ci pensano Google e Data4...
- E' stata approvata dalla Giunta di Regione Lombardia la proposta di progetto di legge per il finanziamento degli investimenti e dello sviluppo infrastrutturale per la ripresa economica dopo l’emergenza Covid-19. L’investimento triennale messo in campo supera i 3 miliardi di euro.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), regarding the processing of the users’ personal data of the website www.investinlombardy.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”). Data Controller The data controller is Agenzia italiana per l’internazionalizzazione – Promos Italia S.c.r.l., with registered office in via Meravigli 9/b, 20123 Milano (IT), VAT number IT10322390963, certified email address email@example.com. Data protection officer The data controller has designated the Data Protection Officer in accordance with art. 37 of the GDPR. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Purposes and legal basis for the processing The personal data provided or collected while browsing the website are processed for the following purposes: a) guarantee the correct technical functioning and navigability of the website; b) manage requests sent to the e-mail addresses available on the website; c) prior consent, to send information and promotional communications via e-mail to users who subscribe to the newsletter; d) prior consent, to use third-party analytical cookies. Type of processed data Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of: • obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.); • check the correct functioning of the services offered. Data communicated by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses as well as the completion and forwarding of the forms available on the Site, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, which are necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications. Cookies and other tracking systems: read the information on cookies. Providing data The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2: • a), it is necessary for browsing the Site and cannot be optional; • b), it is necessary for the management of requests sent, otherwise, it is impossible to respond to received requests; • c), it is mandatory only for fields marked with "*", otherwise, it is impossible to proceed with the registration to the newsletter; • d), it is optional, but failure to provide or consent could limit the functionality of some components of the Site. Recipients of the data Personal data are processed by personnel authorized from the owner. Browsing and registration data can be processed by external subjects in charge of managing the Site and IT systems. The data could be communicated to the judicial authority at its request for any investigation needs in case of offenses. The data may also be communicated to the Lombardy Region and Unioncamere Lombardia, as project partners. Storage period Browsing data do not persist beyond the end of the browsing session. The data processed with the consent of the interested party will be kept until revocation of the same consent to processing, which can be expressed at any time. In the case of particular legal obligations, the processing of information will continue in accordance with current legislation. Rights of the interested party and forms of protection The exercise of the rights is guaranteed to the interested party, which is recognized by articles 12 and following of the GDPR. In particular, he/she is recognized the right to: - access his/her personal data; - request the correction of inaccurate personal data; - request the deletion of personal data; - obtain the limitation of the treatment; - oppose the treatment; - ask for the portability of personal data; - withdraw consent to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments already performed; - propose a report to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, according to the methods provided by the Authority itself. For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, the interested party can contact the owner, through the contacts above mentioned.