Tecnocity - Euroimpresa
Euroimpresa is the Development Agency of Alto Milanese area, a dynamic structure open to innovation and able attract investments and financial opportunities for new business, and for enterprises innovation.
Euroimpresa was created in 1996 by the initiative of Province of Milan and the Municipality of Legnano. In 1997 the agency was accredited as European Business Innovation Centre (EC BIC) and now it is performing the certification as innovative start up incubator in line with national guide lines.
Euroimpresa was appointed as Research Centre for Transfer Technology in the frame of Sistema Questio of Lombardy Region since 2004.
Since 2009 Euroimpresa is the Cluster organization of Lombardy Energy Cluster, the industrial cluster for power generation, transmission and distribution which involves 96 enterprises, 5 public authorities and 20 R&D centers and supporting entities. The quality of the cluster management is recognized at a European level with the Bronze Label certification.
Its mission is:
- increase SMEs ability to compete in international scenarios by favoring innovation and sustainable development processes;
- strengthen cooperation between local private and public stakeholders as Local development co-agents;
- develop enterprise aggregations for production chain, clusters;
- exploit productive vocations and support the evolution of emerging sectors;
- promote cooperation between universities and knowledge centers.
WHAT THEY OFFER ...
They offer for free 3 months the following services:
- offices of different sizes including workspaces with computers, internet and phone connection;
- reception and security services;
- withdrawal and deposit of the correspondence;
- common areas and meeting rooms.
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING HERE
The Alto Milanese extends in the North area of the Lombardy Region and it is comprised by Province of Milan, Province of Varese and part of Province of Como.
It offers several advantages for those who want to develop a business idea according to:
- Its tradition of manufacturing;
- Its strategic position.
The area represents an historical context of the Italian economical development, where first steps of industrialization have started since the nineteenth century.
The Alto Milanese is still characterized by a high concentration of manufacturing companies, especially in the textile, mechanic and energy sector.