Fondazione Filarete was born in 2008 as a public-private partnership to play a leading role in innovation, entrepreneurship and technology transfer in the fields of Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Health.
Fondazione Filarete promotes and integrates a network of companies, researchers and institutions operating in the fields of life sciences and health in order to:
- reduce the time to market of academic research through effective technology transfer processes;
- encourage the creation of new companies based on research discoveries, supporting them in their early stages and in business development;
- support the innovation processes of SMEs through value-added services, technology and knowledge transfer;
- develop partnerships and networks with scientific and clinical research institutes in Italy and abroad.
- Life Sciences and Biotech
- Advanced Biomaterials for health
WHAT THEY OFFER ...
They offer you free for 4 weeks or less the following services:
- up to 2 desks including internet connection and access to meeting rooms;
- a meeting with their Scientific staff member in order to introduce Filarete activities and a meeting with their Business Development manager in order to discuss possible synergies and common interests and evaluate the possibility to introduce the company to Filarete’s network and contacts.
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING HERE
- Fondazione Filarete works inside a network of competencies and specializations (companies, financial institutions, universities, hospitals and research organizations) which generates a fertile ecosystem for the development of innovation and start-ups.
- The facilities and researchers of the technology platforms create an interlinked network of complementary scientific expertise that, together with the business development activities, provide the optimal conditions for the transition from research to innovation.
- Spaces and possibilities for development: 6500 sqm building with research labs and companies.
- Presence of valuable competencies on business development, business planning, and commercialization of new technologies and research discoveries.
- Monthly meetings specifically dedicated to Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Health startups.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), regarding the processing of the users’ personal data of the website www.investinlombardy.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”). Data Controller The data controller is Agenzia italiana per l’internazionalizzazione – Promos Italia S.c.r.l., with registered office in via Meravigli 9/b, 20123 Milano (IT), VAT number IT10322390963, certified email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Data protection officer The data controller has designated the Data Protection Officer in accordance with art. 37 of the GDPR. Contact: email@example.com. Purposes and legal basis for the processing The personal data provided or collected while browsing the website are processed for the following purposes: a) guarantee the correct technical functioning and navigability of the website; b) manage requests sent to the e-mail addresses available on the website; c) prior consent, to send information and promotional communications via e-mail to users who subscribe to the newsletter; d) prior consent, to use third-party analytical cookies. Type of processed data Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of: • obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.); • check the correct functioning of the services offered. Data communicated by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses as well as the completion and forwarding of the forms available on the Site, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, which are necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications. Cookies and other tracking systems: read the information on cookies. Providing data The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2: • a), it is necessary for browsing the Site and cannot be optional; • b), it is necessary for the management of requests sent, otherwise, it is impossible to respond to received requests; • c), it is mandatory only for fields marked with "*", otherwise, it is impossible to proceed with the registration to the newsletter; • d), it is optional, but failure to provide or consent could limit the functionality of some components of the Site. Recipients of the data Personal data are processed by personnel authorized from the owner. Browsing and registration data can be processed by external subjects in charge of managing the Site and IT systems. The data could be communicated to the judicial authority at its request for any investigation needs in case of offenses. The data may also be communicated to the Lombardy Region and Unioncamere Lombardia, as project partners. Storage period Browsing data do not persist beyond the end of the browsing session. The data processed with the consent of the interested party will be kept until revocation of the same consent to processing, which can be expressed at any time. In the case of particular legal obligations, the processing of information will continue in accordance with current legislation. Rights of the interested party and forms of protection The exercise of the rights is guaranteed to the interested party, which is recognized by articles 12 and following of the GDPR. In particular, he/she is recognized the right to: - access his/her personal data; - request the correction of inaccurate personal data; - request the deletion of personal data; - obtain the limitation of the treatment; - oppose the treatment; - ask for the portability of personal data; - withdraw consent to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatments already performed; - propose a report to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, according to the methods provided by the Authority itself. For the exercise of the aforementioned rights, the interested party can contact the owner, through the contacts above mentioned.