Fondazione Filarete was born in 2008 as a public-private partnership to play a leading role in innovation, entrepreneurship and technology transfer in the fields of Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Health.
Fondazione Filarete promotes and integrates a network of companies, researchers and institutions operating in the fields of life sciences and health in order to:
- reduce the time to market of academic research through effective technology transfer processes;
- encourage the creation of new companies based on research discoveries, supporting them in their early stages and in business development;
- support the innovation processes of SMEs through value-added services, technology and knowledge transfer;
- develop partnerships and networks with scientific and clinical research institutes in Italy and abroad.
- Life Sciences and Biotech
- Advanced Biomaterials for health
WHAT THEY OFFER ...
They offer you free for 4 weeks or less the following services:
- up to 2 desks including internet connection and access to meeting rooms;
- a meeting with their Scientific staff member in order to introduce Filarete activities and a meeting with their Business Development manager in order to discuss possible synergies and common interests and evaluate the possibility to introduce the company to Filarete’s network and contacts.
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING HERE
- Fondazione Filarete works inside a network of competencies and specializations (companies, financial institutions, universities, hospitals and research organizations) which generates a fertile ecosystem for the development of innovation and start-ups.
- The facilities and researchers of the technology platforms create an interlinked network of complementary scientific expertise that, together with the business development activities, provide the optimal conditions for the transition from research to innovation.
- Spaces and possibilities for development: 6500 sqm building with research labs and companies.
- Presence of valuable competencies on business development, business planning, and commercialization of new technologies and research discoveries.
- Monthly meetings specifically dedicated to Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Health startups.