ComoNExT Science and Technology Park is a project endorsed by the Como Chamber of Commerce. It is a versatile organization striving to foster the growth and competitiveness of businesses by building a true culture of innovation. Located in a former cotton mill - the Cotonifico Somaini in Lomazzo - ComoNExT is a notable example of industrial archeology. It offers both established and newly established businesses a variety of spaces provided with cutting-edge logistics. The mission of ComoNExT is to facilitate the networking and partnership among the leaders of innovation: businesses, academic institutions, research and development centers, the public administration, banks and investment funds.
ComoNExT aims to become the only non-selective Science and Technology Park of its kind with the most extensive and qualified business network in Italy. There is a team of technology transfer experts on site to offer expertise and guidance for the innovation, internationalization and marketing operations of both established companies and start-up businesses, also in cooperation with the Fondazione Politecnico di Milano and the business accelerator of the Polythecnic Institute itself.
- Hardware & Software
- New material
- Robotics and Mechatronics
All the sector that includes innovation and technical areas
WHAT THEY OFFER …
They offer you free for 3 months an office choosing between the following:
- Independent offices (from 50 sqm to 200 sqm, to be furnished) equipped with technology infrastructure that can accommodate research laboratories and small-scale production (consumer expenditures are not included in the fees);
- Working station in open space (furnished with desk, chair, closet, chest of drawers; Consumer expenditures are included in the fees except phone calls);
-16 fully equipped shared meeting and conference rooms from 8 to 100 participant for free.
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING HERE
- Network with Universities and research centers
- Network with Investors and banks
- Network with tenant companies (88) and with other innovative companies in the Region, more than one thousand (both as cooperation or potential customer)
- A resident team of engineers in ComoNExT that help in the matching between tenants and universities, research centres, investors and banks
- Near to Milan, Como, Switzerland, (4 airports, railway, highway)
- One of the most industrial areas in Europe
Discover more about ComoNext