AttrACT Invest in Lombardy days 2017
Milan, 6/7 February 2017
More than 300 participants, 100 speakers, 6 roundtables, 9 businesses awarded: these are just some numbers from the 2017 edition of the AttrACT Invest in Lombardy Days. During the fifth edition of the highest-profile event dedicated to Foreign Direct Investment in Italy, Regione Lombardia presented the project AttrACT. AttrACT aims to increase Lombardy’s attractiveness to foreign investors by building a clear, transparent and favorable economic context.
The Invest in Lombardy Annual Report was also presented. The publication shows statistics and data about the results achieved by the Invest in Lombardy team in 2016 and gives a general overview about the latest trends on foreign investments in Lombardy.
Despite the global recession triggered by the economic and financial crisis originated in the United States in 2008, Lombardy has confirmed its role as one of the most attractive regions in Europe. Download our Annual Report to find out more.
INVEST IN LOMBARDY AWARDS
(6 February 2017)
The 39th floor of Regione Lombardia headquarter hosted the inaugural event of the Invest in Lombardy Days, the “Invest in Lombardy Awards”.
During the ceremony, nine foreign companies that have recently made an important contribution to the regional economy were awarded. The following awards were given:
- “Lombardy Reshoring” Award – Artsana Group (Italy)
- “Lombardy Creativity and Innovation” Award – DATA4 Group (France)
- “Lombardy Retail” Award – Dentix (Spain)
- “Lombardy Know How” Award – Konica Minolta (Japan)
- “Lombardy Tourism” Award – Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group (Hong Kong)
- “Lombardy Cross Border Services” – Raffles Education Corporation (Singapore)
- “Lombardy Restart” Award – Saint-Gobain (France)
- “Lombardy Real Estate” Award – Samsung (South Korea)
- “Lombardy International Hub” Award – Wtransnet (Spain)